San Francisco Japan TownNovember 15, 2017
I hope your dog enjoys this snack as much as our Stitchy-chan does! Here is the recipe:
1 cup flour
1 tea spoon baking powder
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1 tea spoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup grated carrots
A delicious treat for your puppy.
- 1 Cup Flour (Preferably Wheat)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup ALL NATURAL Peanut Butter*
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Grated Carrots
- ICING (OPTIONAL)
- 1/2 Package of Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Line a cupcake tin with 6-7 cupcake liners
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the flour and the baking powder and put aside
- In a separate bowl, mix your peanut butter, egg, vanilla extract, honey, vegetable oil and carrots.
- Add your flour mixture to this carrot mixture, and stir until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour your mixture into your cupcake liners (about 3/4 full)
- Bake for 35 minutes
- If making icing: Mix all three ingrediants until well-incorporated. Keep in fridge until ready to frost pupcakes.
- *Not all peanut butter is safe for pets! Xylitol, a sweetener used in many food including peanut butter, is safe for humans but can potentially deadly to dogs. Make sure to use all natural peanut butter.
- I like topping my dog's pupcakes with his favorite dog treat.
The Know-It-All Wife http://knowitallwife.com/